Oscar 1.4 release notes¶
Welcome to Oscar 1.4, a relative minor release which finally brings compatibility with Django 1.10.
Table of contents:
Oscar 1.4 is compatible with Django 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10 as well as Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- The tracking pixel in the dashboard is removed since the domain didn’t exist anymore (#2144).
- Fix sending direct messages to users (#2138)
- Remove unique constraint for proxy class field of offer condition model. (#2166)
- Change the default argument of ProductReview.status to a callable
- Use get_class for imports to partner.prices and partner.availability (#2035)
- Fix an IntegrityError when a product is moved between wishlists (#2133)
- Fix issue when update product attributes in the dashboard when the product has a related entity (#2015)
- Fix the offers report in the dashboard on Python 3 (#2223)
- It is no longer needed to pass
include()function when creating the urlpatterns. You can pass it directly to the
url()function instead. (#2222)
- Oscar now set’s the
on_deletekwarg on all ForeignKey’s since leaving it out is deprecated in Django 1.10+
oscar.core.compat.user_is_authenticated()is now used instead of
user.is_authenticated(), since this resulted in Deprecation warnings for Django 1.10+. (#2222)