Oscar 1.3 release notes¶
Welcome to Oscar 1.3, a minor release which finally brings compatibility with Django 1.9.
Table of contents:
Oscar 1.3 is compatible with Django 1.8 and 1.9 as well as Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
- Django 1.9 compatibility
- Update the queryset for ProductReview to include an approved method which filters the queryset on approved reviews (#1920)
- Make more use of the datepicker in the dashboard (#1983)
- Add site kwarg to the OrderCreator class (#2014)
- Update Oscar’s get_class() method to work with non oscar modules (#2039)
- The ProductAttributesContainer is now moved to catalogue.product_attribute and can now be replaced more easily.
Oscar depends on sorl-thumbnail 12.4a1. Unfortunately you have to fake the initial migration of this application since older versions didn’t include migrations. This can be done via:
python manage.py migrate thumbnail --fake
- The following packages are updated:
- sorl-thumbnail == 12.4a1 (Django 1.9 support)
- django-haystack >= 2.5.0 (Django 1.9 support)
- mock < 3.0
- factory-boy > 2.4.1,< 3.0