Oscar 0.4.11 release notes¶
Add extra blocks to order dashboard template.
Oscar 0.4.10 release notes¶
Extend range of bankcard expiry month field.
Oscar 0.4.9 release notes¶
AbstractStockRecord abstract (#645)
Oscar 0.4.6 release notes¶
Fix dependencies in
Oscar 0.4.5 release notes¶
get_class to support loading from non-Oscar packages
Oscar 0.4.4 release notes¶
Correct django-haystack in setup.py
Oscar 0.4.3 release notes¶
Pin django-haystack version as backwards-incompatiable changes are happening
Oscar 0.4.2 release notes¶
Nano-release to fix logout redirect bug
Oscar 0.4.1 release notes¶
Nano-release to bump dependency versions.
Oscar 0.4.0 release notes¶
Quite a big release this one. Several new features have been added since the 0.3 release series:
- Better support for digital products. Additional fields added to product class model.
- HTML editing within the dashboard
- A new email dashboard
- Major refactor of the offers module and test suite
- Product stock alerts: customers can request an alert when when a product comes back into stock
- Customer notifications: an API and inbox for sending users notifications
Four apps have new migrations. If you subclass these apps in your project, you will need to create a new schema migration for each to pick up the upstream changes.
price_excl_taxhas been added to
basket.Line. This is useful for applications that use dynamic pricing where both the price with and without tax needs to be stored.
requires_shippingfield has been added to
catalogue.ProductClassto facilitate better support for digital products (that don’t require shipping).
catalogue.Optionnow has a unique index.
- New models for stock alerts and notifications
customer.CommunicationEventTypeis now nullable.
offer_namefield has been added to
order.OrderDiscountso retain audit information on discounts after offers are deleted.
Please ask on the mailing list if any other problems are encountered.