Submitting pull requests¶
- To avoid disappointment, new features should be discussed on the mailing list (email@example.com) before serious work starts.
- Write tests! Pull requests will be rejected if sufficient tests aren’t provided.
- Write docs! Please update the documentation when altering behaviour or introducing new features.
- Write good commit messages: see Tim Pope’s excellent note.
- Make pull requests against Oscar’s master branch unless instructed otherwise.
- Always submit pull requests from a custom branch. Don’t submit from your master branch.