Please follow these conventions while remaining sensible:
Code Like a Pythonista is recommended reading.
- List pages should use plurals; e.g.
- Detail pages should simply be a PK/slug on top of the list page; e.g.
- Create pages should have ‘create’ as the final path segment; e.g.
- URL names use dashes not underscores.
- Update pages are sometimes the same as detail pages (i.e., when in the
dashboard). In those cases, just use the detail convention, eg
/dashboard/notifications/3/. If there is a distinction between the detail page and the update page, use
- Delete pages; e.g.,
View class names¶
Classes should be named according to:
'%s%sView' % (class_name, verb)
PromotionDeleteView. This doesn’t fit all situations, but it’s a good basis.
_default_manager rather than
objects. This allows projects to
override the default manager to provide domain-specific behaviour.
Please indent with four spaces.