The payment app contains models that capture how orders are paid for. It does not have any views.
- class oscar.apps.payment.abstract_models.AbstractBankcard(*args, **kwargs)¶
Model representing a user’s bankcard. This is used for two purposes:
- The bankcard form will return an instance of this model that can be used with payment gateways. In this scenario, the instance will have additional attributes (start_date, issue_number, ccv) that payment gateways need but that we don’t save.
- To keep a record of a user’s bankcards and allow them to be re-used. This is normally done using the ‘partner reference’.
Some of the fields of this model (name, expiry_date) are considered “cardholder data” under PCI DSS v2. Hence, if you use this model and store those fields then the requirements for PCI compliance will be more stringent.
- class oscar.apps.payment.abstract_models.AbstractSource(*args, **kwargs)¶
A source of payment for an order.
This is normally a credit card which has been pre-authed for the order amount, but some applications will allow orders to be paid for using multiple sources such as cheque, credit accounts, gift cards. Each payment source will have its own entry.
This source object tracks how much money has been authorised, debited and refunded, which is useful when payment takes place in multiple stages.
- allocate(amount, reference='', status='')¶
Convenience method for ring-fencing money against this source
Return the amount available to be refunded
Return the balance of this source
- create_deferred_transaction(txn_type, amount, reference=None, status=None)¶
Register the data for a transaction that can’t be created yet due to FK constraints. This happens at checkout where create an payment source and a transaction but can’t save them until the order model exists.
- debit(amount=None, reference='', status='')¶
Convenience method for recording debits against this source
- refund(amount, reference='', status='')¶
Convenience method for recording refunds against this source
- class oscar.apps.payment.abstract_models.AbstractSourceType(*args, **kwargs)¶
A type of payment source.
This could be an external partner like PayPal or DataCash, or an internal source such as a managed account.
- class oscar.apps.payment.abstract_models.AbstractTransaction(*args, **kwargs)¶
A transaction for a particular payment source.
These are similar to the payment events within the order app but model a slightly different aspect of payment. Crucially, payment sources and transactions have nothing to do with the lines of the order while payment events do.
For example: * A ‘pre-auth’ with a bankcard gateway * A ‘settle’ with a credit provider (see django-oscar-accounts)